I am surprised to see that we have just reached the 100 post milestone. hopefully you have enjoyed the ride as I have. My hope is that you have an idea about who we are, what we do and why we do these things. I am somewhat random at times, but have tried to develop some threads as we go a long.
I am always looking at ways to improve the blog and ideas for posting. I recently received a few from a follower, so I will probably start some threads about these various topics.
So moving forward from here, I think I will try to focus my posts for a few threads or series:
- Homesteading (Keys, How to start, Things to consider, techniques)
- Fencing Systems (By Species, By fence type, alternatives)
- Animal Raising
- Organic Crops and Management systems
- Soil Series (how to test soil, nutrients, structure, etc)
- Pasture Management (Intensive grazing, Plant types for forage, Rotational Grazing)
- Gardening (Techniques and Tools)
Let me know how you enjoy any posts or ways that we can improve. Any input is always appreciated.